- BABYLON 5 FILK (filking, of course, being song parodies.
These aren't written by me. They just made me laugh my head off.
Ultra-singable. Someday, I'll have mine up here, 'til then, it's
my senior thesis I'm worried about)
- I Wonder What That Narn Is Doing With
Her by Melissa Rathmell,
to the tune of "I Wonder What the King is Doing Tonight"
- Babylon 5 (Garibaldi's Song) by Roger Aradi, to the tune of REM's
Man on the Moon
- The Captain,
by T Arnold and Robin Baylor, to the tune of "The Boxer"
by Simon and Garfunkel.
- The Last Of The Babylon Stations by Jonathan Andrew Sheen, to the tune
of "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot.
- Five Years by Tom Smith, to the tune of "One Week"
by the Barenaked Ladies. Don't read it if you're actually watching
the show, 'cause it's Spoiler City.
- Vorlons, Guns and Money by Andrew Costa. To the tune of "Lawyers,
Guns and Money" by Warren Zevon.
- Babylon Fif. To the "tune" of "Beowulf."
By Kevin Wald. This is a must-see for any English major out there.
I was laughing for hours... literal hours...